Diving On The Edge…
… Of Adventure, Technology and Medicine!
A great opportunity for those who are passionate about scuba diving to spend a day hearing from some incredible speakers about recreational diving at the edges of possibilities.
JOIN DDRC on Sunday 15th March 2015 at Plymouth Marine Laboratory
Hear from a top line-up of speakers who each has a very different perspective on the very edges of recreational diving.
- ANDY TORBET: TV presenter & underwater explorer on ‘Unusual Under Water Filming’
- GAVIN ANTHONY: from QinetiQ, on Carbon Dioxide & Diving.
- RICH WALKER, a GUE Instructor from Wreck & Cave on ‘Cave Diving’
- MARK POWELL, from Dive Tech on ‘Tech Training & Safety Attitudes’
- MARK HUGHES, a winchman, paramedic and technical crew instructor from Bristow Group on ‘Changes to Search And Rescue’
- NIKKI WEEDEN, on the Blue O’Two ‘Project Shark’
- DR CHRISTINE PENNY, DDRC Healthcare Medical Director on ‘Dramatic Rescue from a 30m Nigerian Shipwreck’
- DR CLAIR ASHFORD, DDRC Healthcare Diving Doctor on ‘Diving Accidents & Incidents’
EARLY BIRD TICKETS (by 28th February) ONLY £30.00, includes refreshments & lunch.
Last Minute tickets from 1st to 13th March are £35.00.
Places are restricted. PRE-BOOKING is ESSENTIAL.
At Plymouth Marine Laboratory, Plymouth PL1 3DH.
Some free on-site parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Please car share.
To book call 01752 209999 or book online via http://www.ddrc.org/DOTE2015/